GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Responsible for Indirect Channels selling and management to maximize the revenue of the organization's products and / or services through a base of reseller partners, such as dealers, systems integrators, value added reseller (VAR's), distributors, or retailers.
• The role holder is responsible for selling services and solutions through channel partners.
• Works with client management teams to define, design and execute different solutions and/or services initiatives.
• The role holder is accountable for developing and executing sale pursuit plans to optimize new and additional signings within a defined set of accounts.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
• Generally domestic scope/accountability
• Leads and supports channel sales pursuits
• Develops financial/commercial business plans/cases
• Monitors pursuit through risk management and identify areas of opportunity to ensure pursuit is kept on track
• Plan and deliver pursuit through building internal sponsorship as well as client sponsorship
• Support successful conclusion of the pursuit including contract negotiations with the client
• Liaise and work with internal departments to deliver profitable solutions within deal planning governance
• Liaise with other Xerox functions, or agents of third parties, as appropriate to meet internal or external customer requirements
• Have the ability to move through an organization and become a trusted advisor at various levels
• Develop new sales pursuits through existing account teams/pursuits and or through direct engagements with the client • Understand market dynamics and influences within the sector/service line
• Generate innovative ideas, challenge current thinking and achieve buy in from the stakeholders when developing the solution design
• Excellent negotiating and closing skills.
• Excellent presentation, demonstration, verbal and written communication skills.
• Experienced operating in an indirect working environment, substantial sales and marketing experience in a channel sales environment,
• Proficient in the creation and delivery of influential presentations, delivered to an external, senior audience
• A background of Sales Account Management and over achievement of sales revenue targets.
• A strong customer focus with a commitment towards delivering results
• Ability to convey concepts and ideas effectively to a variety of audiences
• Ability to design and implement strategic and tactical business change