Medium Level Manager
Maintenance / Repairs / Ins...
Maintenance / Repairs /...
Medium Level Manager
Maintenance / Repairs / Insta...
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Routine inspections, execution and management of Maintenance Department duties, such as occupational safety, working environment, staff efficiency, equipment maintenance, automation, and personnel rearrangement.
- Establish and optimize production equipment maintenance mechanism and method.
- Plan and supervise the preventive maintenance of production equipment (Annual/ monthly/ weekly maintenance).
- Preparing yearly maintenance budget with Production Manager.
- Managing preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance activities and leading maintenance team
- Managing daily maintenance activities & making root-cause analysis to reduce breakdown ratio
- Plan and implement the maintenance of handling equipment, such as crane and trolley, etc.
- Evaluate, purchase, check and accept new equipment. Formulate equipment investment payback period.
- Supporting new material & equipment & machine installation projects, improving existing process and creating new ideas regarding the requirements of factory
- Build important spare parts list for production equipment and develop second source.
- Develop and evaluate the implementation of automation equipment assessment, jigs and equipment modification design.
- Evaluate and audit equipment suppliers and subcontractors.
- Follow up, check and accept for outsourcing maintenance operations; establish contract specifications for key equipment maintenance mechanism.
- Supervise the operation implementation of each group for audit improvement, personnel attendance management, OJT and performance evaluation.
- Promote the activities of environmental 5S, TPM, occupational health and safety management, QCC, and proposal improvement.
- Plan annual work, preventive maintenance of equipment, staff training, and improvement proposal.
- Material and cost control.
- Implement any task assigned by superiors.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering fields,
- In charge of commissioning activies during set-up periods.
- Proven experience on equipment maintenance processes for at least 8 years, preferably in iron & steel industry,
- Hand-on experience on investment projects,
- Proficiency on MS Office tools & Autocad.
- Experience on Hydraulic & Pneumatic systems.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with leadership approach,
- Prone to teamwork and passion for innovation,
- Advanced level of written and verbal English,
- No military obligation for male candidates.