QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
YC INOX is a 100% Taiwanese greenfield investment, under construction period. Once fully operative company will be active in stainless steel tube & pipe manufacturing and service center with 300 employees.
The purpose of the job is supporting the full scope of Quality Control responsibilities, maintaining the organization's Quality Control activities by implementing, and evaluating policies, programs, and practices.
- Raw material incoming quality control.
- Collect and analyse various inspection data (IQC, IPQC, FQC).
- Issuance of product certificates and management of raw material certificates.
- Deal with the returned products after selling and shipping. Analyse the root cause of the returned products due to product quality and shipping, solve the problem in coordination with the production department and take the necessary measures to prevent the repetition of the error.
- Tracking and handling of products with abnormal quality.
- On-site inspections and audits.
- Outsourced product/outsourced finished product inspection.
- Conducting supplier qualification audits if necessary.
- Make controls that will ensure compliance with the company's waste policy. Confirmation of scrapped products. Initiate waste and scrap reduction activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Mechanical / Material Engineering.
- Preferably having at least 3 years of experience.