QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
YEO is a leading company that provides top-quality services throughout the entire electrification value chain, ranging from electricity generation, transmission, and distribution to smart and efficient energy management solutions for the power and energy industry. We offer comprehensive solutions for the installation of ground, roof, and floating solar power plants in Turkey, Europe, and Africa. At present, we are seeking a highly skilled Quality Manager to join our team.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, or related area.
- Minimum 5 years construction QA/QC experience on large commercial/multi-disciplined/industrial, utility, civil, highway/road, high voltage electrical solar or wind energy projects.
- Experience in managing, organizing, directing, and leading construction QA/QC preferred.
- External/Internal proven auditing experience and working knowledge of ISO Quality standards preferred.
- Knowledge of technical and quality management aspects of all project construction activities.
- Knowledge of public and construction safety and security issues and regulations.
- Excellent mathematical skills, including application, and use in problem solving.
- Ability to lead and coordinate own and others’ actions, manage own time, and manage personnel resources.
- Strong coordination, time management, active listening, oral and written communication skills, critical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Self-motivated, able to learn quickly and independently.
- Computer literacy and proficiency using MS Project and MS Office.
- Establishing all International quality standards and revising them as needed
- Acts as an advocate for YEO by promoting all company policies and procedures and promoting a positive attitude towards the goals of each project. Must represent YEO professionally with clients, subcontractors, and others at all times.
- Manage the YEO teams that continuously assesses the quality of the work performed, tracks and assures corrective actions are completed in accordance with YEO’ s Quality Policies and Procedures.
- Champion quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the project.
- Effectively manage Quality personnel who perform audit, inspection, surveillance and/or testing activities in accordance with the project quality program.
- Manage solar energy projects Quality program for the construction of roads, foundations, high voltage electrical works, substations, and solar arrays.
- Knowledge of all project plans, specifications, and drawings.
- Help plan, lead, and coordinate all quality activities associated with the overall execution of a project as if it is a personal business.
- Investigation of non-conformance issues and implementation of corrective measures.
- Help maintain Quality Policies and Procedures and ensure compliance. Support project administration to ensure projects are constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule.
- Develop and maintain an overall project quality plan, including deliverables and due dates in order to comply with contract requirements.
- Ensure that all Subcontractors provide a copy of their Quality Policies and Procedures Manual and that they comply with it as well as with YEO’ s.
- Communicate and implement YEO’ s Quality Policies and Procedures for all personnel under YEO’ s authority on the project site.
- Constantly solves problems and resolves issues through face to face and personal communication.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this position, please submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you.