QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Yıldırım Group of Companies based in Istanbul Turkey is one of Turkey’s fastest growing companies. It is a vertically integrated industrial conglomerate, which operates in more than 9 different sectors of which mining and metallurgical operations is its flagship industry group. YILMADEN, the group’s mining subsidiary is involved in chrome mining operations in Turkey and Kazakhstan, own ferrochrome production facilities in Russia, Sweden and Turkey.
YILMADEN’s focus is on exploring, mining and processing mineral resources with minimal impact on the environment.
If you have a successful track record and thrive on challenges in a fast paced environment,
YILMADEN may indeed be the right home to build your international career.
• Undergraduate Degree from Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or other relevant departments
• Minimum 5-7 years relevant experience in financial control, reporting and audit
• Written and oral fluency in English is a must, Russian is a plus
• Good command of IFRS knowledge
• Experience in SAP integration process is a plus
• Monitoring cash flow, operational and capital expenditures, and periodic payment reports at each Yılmaden subsidiary companies, and coordinating communication flow with relevant finance department at Yıldirim Holding.
• Leading IFRS consolidation and SAP integration process for Yılmaden Holding
• Managing statutory tax reports for subsidiary companies and Yılmaden Holding
• Assessing risk and producing the reports demonstrating operational and financial risk of each subsidiary and at Yılmaden Holding on a consolidated basis
• Maintaining data quality and challenging accuracy of data provided
• Preparing other ad-hoc reports when needed