QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
For our growing organization, we are looking for a ‘FP&A - Specialists / Sr. Specialists’ to be based in YILDIRIM Group Headquarter, Maslak Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Industrial Engineering or a related field,
- 2 - 5 years of experience in one of the following areas; Corporate Finance (Due Diligence, Valuation, M&A) and Project Finance,
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (oral and written) in both English and Turkish,
- Good financial modeling and/or analysis and report writing skills,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint,
- Establishes trust quickly, and creates win-win situations,
- Ability to manage cross group and cross country boundaries,
- Team player, easygoing and able to manage good relations with different types of people,
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and presentation skills,
- No restrictions for traveling.
- Conducting sector studies to identify the local & global opportunities for the existing Group Companies,
- Analyzing and shaping the Group Companies’ short term and long term macro strategy by analyzing the sectoral and financial aspects,
- Establishing financial models for valuation and debt repayment purposes on solo and consolidated basis,
- Performing financial optimization scenarios in line with the Group’s strategy,
- Preparing financial analysis reports on a need basis with the emphasis on Group Companies’ KPI’s,
- Supporting regular and/or ad-hoc projects such as business contracts, cost saving strategies, PPA’s,
- Presenting all the findings to the executive management / BoD.
We look forward to meeting you!
Many thanks for your attention in advance.
Yıldırım Holding Human Resources