QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Yildirim Group is active in 11 sector by incorporating establishments such as Yilport Holding, Yilport International Holding, Yilmar Holding, Yilfert Holding, Yildirim Enerji Holding, Yilmaden Holding and Yildirim Holding. Gemlik Gubre, brings more than one of third of the group’s revenue.
Gemlik Gubre is one of the Yildirim Holding associations and established in 1973, as a government enterprise. The company was bought by Yildirim Group following by government decision of privatization and became an entity of Yildirim Holding in 2004. After Yildirim group’s investment, Gemlik Gubre became one of the major fertilizer producers in Turkey. Our company holds a significant share of domestic fertilizer market by possessing over 1000 vendors and nearly 3000 agriculture sales cooperatives.
Gemlik Gubre is aiming to fulfil the all fertilizer needs of their clients via production or importation. The company has 1.000.000 metric tonnes warehouse capacity in strategic locations of Turkey. Therefore nearly 600.000 metric tonnes fertilizer produced in our plant and up to 1.000.000 metric tonnes imported per year to reach its aims.
We are looking for a Foreign Trade Specialist to work in Yıldırım Tower (Maslak, İstanbul) with the following qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in International Trade and Finance, Business Administration, or related departments.
· Written and verbal fluency in English is a must,French or Arabic is a plus
· Ability to develop and implement business strategies, new markets and customers.
· Talented in sales & purchasing. high negotiation skills.
· Excellent use of MS Office programs,
· Team worker with good human relations,
· Analytical thinking and problem solving skills,
· Self motivated, initiative skills, research and result oriented personality,
· Ability to deal with stress and work with deadlines,
· No military obligation for male candidates,
· No restriction to travel.
· Driving License: B
· Keeping the contact intensively with the customers & suppliers in the export & import market; gathering the market information and reporting
· Developing the relations with the existing customers and suppliers; and reaching to new customers and suppliers
· Making exports and imports within the targets of company; and preparing the contracts for those export deals.
· Ensuring that all stages of orders and supplies are followed up in a timely and complete manner.
· Following all sector related foreign trade fairs
· Preparing import and export documents, managing customs and shipping processes, and importing and exporting
· Following up all kinds of correspondence with overseas and to tracking the payment of customers and suppliers abroad.
· Forwarding complaints to the relevant units, to find solutions to possible problems and communicating with the customer / supplier as soon as possible.
· Submiting reports, records, presentations, region analyzes and sales documents to inform management.