QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ABOUT YILDIRIM HOLDING:
YILDIRIM Holding is a group of companies established in 1963. The company has expanded through entrepreneurism and innovation, evolving into a global industrial group, and one of the fastest-growing Turkish companies. YILDIRIM started trading internationally in 1993, and acquired its first asset abroad in 2008. Since then, the company has grown to become a global force based in Istanbul, Turkey. Today, YILDIRIM operates in 9 sectors in 56 countries, employing more than 25,000 people around the globe. The company is active in metals & mining, ports & terminals, fertilizers & chemicals, energy & power, energy commodities, and international trade.
We are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to be assigned to the Finance Department at our headquarters in Maslak, Istanbul.
- An honest, competent, objective, neutral and discreet personality,
- Bachelor's degree in Economics and Administrative Sciences or Engineering fields such as Industrial, Computer, Electronics etc.
- Minimum 4 years of audit experience (internal and/or independent audit ),
- Excellent command of Turkish and English in reading, writing and speaking,
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time,
- Excellent command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point),
- Information Technology Audit experience and expertise is a very strong asset,
- Good command of MS SQL and experience in data analytics is a very strong asset
- Excellent command of Russian or Spanish is a very strong asset,
- Audit related professional titles such as CIA, CISA, CISSP, CPA, ISO, etc. are assets,
- OHE – Occupational Health Safety experience is an asset,
- Experience in mining, port management, shipping or energy sectors is a strong plus,
- Experience in ERM – Enterprise Risk Management is a plus.
- To execute internal audit processes for all group companies within the framework of international internal audit standards, legal regulations and according to Group’s Internal Audit Charter,
- To contribute to the determination and preparation of the procedures, instructions and processes within the framework of the internal audit plan and objectives,
- To evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of operational and managerial processes, the accuracy of financial practices, the compliance of activities according to legal regulations and standards, and the effectiveness of risk management and corporate governance,
- To evaluate risks related to the processes to be audited and the areas to be developed,
- To follow-up the identified risks, related findings and defined actions and to follow-up audits regarding risks identified in Internal Audit reports,
- To take part in establishing preventive internal control mechanisms / systems in order to prevent all kinds of risks by collaborating with other functions in the Group structure,
- To examine and make suggestions in terms of effective, economic and efficient use of resources,
- To carry out activities, examinations, special investigations and other various studies included in the audit plan or requested by the Audit Committee.
We look forward to meeting you!
Many thanks for your attention in advance.
YILDIRIM Holding Human Resources