YILDIRIM Group is a family-owned business, headquartered in Turkey, with operations in 49 countries and 11 sectors – ranging from metals & mining, coal & coke, energy, fertilizers & chemicals, to port management, logistics, shipping, shipbuilding, industrial construction, and real estate development. YILDIRIM Group of Companies today employ more than 11,000 people around theglobe, and invested more than USD 5 billion in finance strategic acquisitions, modernization and improvement projects.
For our growing organization, we are looking for a ‘
FP&A - Specialist / Sr. Specialist’
to be based in YILDIRIM Group Headquarter, Maslak Office. What are we looking for in FP&A - Specialists / Sr. Specialists?
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Industrial Engineering or a related field,
· 2-5 years of experience in one of the following areas; Corporate Finance (Due Diligence, Valuation, M&A), Project Finance,
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (oral and written) in both English and Turkish,
· Good financial modeling and/or analysis and report writing skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint,
· Global mindset
· Establishes trust quickly, and creates win-win situations,
· Ability to manage cross group and cross country boundaries,
· Excellent problem solving, analytical and presentation skills,
· No restrictions for traveling,
· Team player, easygoing and able to manage good relations with different types of people,
· No military obligation for male candidates.
İŞ TANIMISpecifically, you will be:
- Conducting sector studies to identify the local & global opportunities for the existing Group Companies,
- Analyzing and shaping the Group Companies’ short term and long term macro strategy by analyzing the sectoral and financial aspects,
- Establishing financial models for valuation and debt repayment purposes onsolo and consolidated basis,
- Performing financial optimization scenarios in line with the Group’s strategy,
- Preparing financial analysis reports on a need basis with the emphasis on Group Companies’ KPI’s,
- Implementing of Financial models in Hyperion related module,
- Supporting regular and/or ad-hoc projects such as business contracts,cost saving strategies, PPA’s,
- Presenting all the findings to the executive management / BoD.