En az 3 yıl tecrübeli
En az 3 yıl tecrübeli
GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
We as ‘Yilmaden Holding’ which are one of subsidiary company of Yildirim Holding Turkey is the world's 2nd largest high-quality carbon ferrochrome producer. One of our mine-site is at Khromtau which is an hour drive away from Aktobe-Kazakhstan. Another mine site is in Turkey and 3rd one is in Albania has just been incorporated last week. We have also FerroAlloy and FerroChrome facilities in Turkey, Russia and Sweeden. Our main company ‘Yıldırım Holding’ will start construction of the first soda ash plant in Kazakhstan which is called “Qazaq Soda project”. 400 million dollars will be invested in the project for just first phase. Another subsidiary company of Yıldırım Holding which is known as ‘Yılport’ is also one of which the 11th biggest port operators of the world.
We are currently looking for an executive assistant to be the supportive force that empowers our senior leaders.
The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
He/She will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties and providing support to management. Given the changing nature of the executive landscape, we rely on our assistants for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidences related to high-level systems and operations.
Objectives of this Role
- With a primary responsibility of supporting the C Level Managers, provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support to the highest-ranking executives company-wide, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for C Level, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of filing system and contact database
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
Skills and Qualifications
- 4 years experience in administrative role reporting directly to upper management
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English and Turkish (Russian is preferred as a second language)
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to keep company confidences
- Experience overseeing budgets and expenses
- Experience developing internal processes and filing systems