QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
— 1st phase in 2020, the field manager, Tire Recycling Factory(TRS) of Turkey will participate in the feasibility study and preliminary planning. Tire Recycling-CH will be contacted and required to set up a new plant in Turkey will fulfill a variety of tasks
— In stage 2, in 2021, the site manager will supervise the construction of the recycling facility and will be responsible for the timely completion of the project.
— Finally, the site manager will take over the responsibility of overseeing facility activities to achieve their business goals. The Site Manager will be responsible for all aspects of facility performance and ensure that the objectives are achieved in a cost-effective manner consistent with quality requirements. It will empower key inspectors in production, manage all relevant functions (Logistics, Quality, Maintenance) and perform direct and coordinated operations for the processing plant.
• To undertake a pre-feasibility study: recycling tires, understanding the cost and location of waste tires, understanding existing waste tire collection systems, competitive status, import / export regulations, understanding the impact of Turkish environmental and recycling laws, determining the potential site location, etc.
• Turkey Recycling Plant Project Management Planning: includes all project planning and documentation of all work must be completed.
• Lobby at the level of government and local government to achieve favorable conditions,
• Contact with various professionals including TRS-CH and architects and subcontractors,
• Compiling business features and supervising tender procedures,
• Managing budget and project resources,
• Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries,
• Ensuring that the project meets legal requirements, especially health and safety and the environment,
• The smooth running of the projects and the completion of the structures within the budget and on time,
• To develop systems and processes that monitor and optimize efficiency and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure an effective return on assets,
• To stay up to date with the latest production management best practices and concepts,
• Proven work experience in a similar industry (recycling or industrial facility) as facility manager, civil engineer or construction project manager
• At least 3 years of managerial experience
• Familiar with KPI (basic performance index) reports on facility efficiency and financial performance
• Familiarity with the recycling industry (tire recycling experience is positive)