More than 5 years of experience
More than 5 years of experience
Yokogawa, award winner for ‘Best Asset Monitoring Technology’ and ‘Best Digital Twin Technology’ at the HP Awards, is a leading provider of industrial automation, test and measurement, information systems and industrial services in several industries.
Our aim is to shape a better future for our planet through supporting the energy transition, (bio)technology, artificial intelligence, industrial cybersecurity, etc. We are committed to the United Nations sustainable development goals by utilizing our ability to measure and connect.
Around 18 000 employees work on all five continents with one corporate mission, to “co-innovate tomorrow”.
We are looking for a dynamic colleague who shares our passion for technology and cares for our planet. In return we offer great opportunities to grow yourself in a truly global enterprise where respect, value creation, collaboration, integrity, taking care of each other, and gratitude is highly valued.
As a System Engineer you are contributing to:
• Analyze, verify, complete and translate the user requirements specification into front end engineering design, Functional Design Specification (FDS) and system design documents ready for customer approval
• Make an optimum sequential execution as agreed in specifications and schedule
• Design and implementation of complex process control applications in system based on P&ID’s, Control Narratives and Instrument Databases. Discuss, test and finalize solutions together with customer’s engineers
• Co-ordinate and/or realize the configuration and assembly of the system, compliant with the detailed design and make ready for internal test.
• Support, lead and/or execute the internal test of a process control and emergency shutdown systems, perform FAT&SAT.
• Optimize and improve existing applications.
• Train technical personnel ( internal and client also on location)
• Reviewing the Project technical requirements, Specifications and Standards.
• Be available for 24/7 service for installed system at customer sites (including remote support and acting as resident engineer in case of required)
• Provide life cycle support for DCS and Safety Systems specifically on installations, modifications of software, upgrade, maintenance and repair
What you will bring to us:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electric & Electronic , process automation or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years experience in the detailed project engineering, startup, commissioning, service of process control and emergency shutdown systems
• Experience in control system application software programming and hardware design
• Fluently in Turkish (preferably mother tongue) and English (speaking and writing skills)
• Customer focused, service minded, accurate and flexible
• Proactive attitude, team player
• Excellent communicator , self-starter and self-reliant
• Knowledge of and experience with software programs such as MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, Autocad, Eplan
• Driving licence B required
• Completed military service for male
• Must be willing and able to travel
Candidates will not be taken into consideration who do not speak fluent or mother tongue Turkish.
What we promise to offer:
• Freedom to do your job and autonomy is important to us.
• Exciting challenges within a mature organization that demands a high degree of individual responsibility and promotes initiatives .
• A healthy work-life balance through working from home possibilities.
At Yokogawa we believe that our employees are crucial to our success. To help you maximize your potential, we offer an environment that actively encourages personal development and continuous learning (through internal and external trainings such as the leadership academy and sales academy, internal mobility, etc.)
Important for us
For Yokogawa diversity and inclusion is not just a human resources initiative or social to-do. It is something that we strongly believe and promote. We aim to recruit talent who dare to bring change to our organization with a diverse mindset and refreshing new views.
Yokogawa wants a Diverse, Equitable, and Inclusive culture. We will actively recruit, develop, and promote people from a variety of backgrounds who differ in terms of experience, knowledge, thinking styles, perspective, cultural background, and socioeconomic status. We will not discriminate based on any categorization of humankind. Yokogawa values differences and enables everyone to belong, contribute, succeed, and demonstrate their full potential.