QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Would you want to be a part of this great #teamZEISS?
ZEISS – an internationally leading technology enterprise operating in the fields of optics and optoelectronics. With its solutions, ZEISS constantly advances the world of optics and helps shape technological progress. With over 35.000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 176 years now.
The Industrial Quality Solutions business group is a leading manufacturer of multidimensional metrology solutions. These include coordinate measuring machines, optical and multisensory systems and metrology software for the automotive, aircraft, mechanical engineering, plastics and medical technology industries. Innovative technologies such as 3D X-ray metrology for quality inspection round off the product portfolio.
ZEISS Turkey is currently seeking, highly motivated and dynamic Fresh Graduated Engineer for Application Specialist/Engineer to represent ZEISS Industrial Quality Solutions (IQS) in Bursa. As an Application Specialist/Engineer you will be responsible for application on ZEISS Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) product portfolio.
Your Job Description
- Be responsible for the application, measurement and necessary technical training processes of ZEISS dimensional measuring instruments
- Analyze customer needs and technical problems in a fast and accurate way, offering necessary solution proposals, implementing and ensuring customer satisfaction at the highest level
- Communicate effectively with all target groups (sales, management, customers, technical support, etc.)
- Participate in exhibitions and CMM societies
- Identify the customers’ needs and sharing those with the relevant unit/s in the company
- Provide on-site and/or remote support for devices with the fault notification/s
- Deal with the customer complaints and offering the best solution to the customer
- University degree (mechanical engineering, machine technician or similar fields)
- Preferably experienced in production or quality control processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Willing to travel frequently
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Valid driving license and active driving experience
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.