Maintenance / Repairs / Ins...
Maintenance / Repairs /...
Maintenance / Repairs / Insta...
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ZF is a global technology company and supplies systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility. With its comprehensive technology portfolio, the company offers integrated solutions for established vehicle manufacturers, mobility providers and start-up companies in the fields of transportation and mobility. ZF continually enhances its systems in the areas of digital connectivity and automation in order to allow vehicles to see, think and act.
For our location in Izmir, we are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer.
- Academic Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering
- Experienced in hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, electrical and automation fields in the production sector for at least 3 years
- Excellent communication and reporting skills in 3 shifts/6days working model.
- Very good oral and written communication skills and fluent in English, additional German skills are desirable
- Good MS Office skills
- Improve preventive and planned maintenance
- Ensure the HSE condition
- Lead TPM (total productive maintenance) activities
- Perform root cause analysis for machine malfunctions
- Enhance SAP PM usage