QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
For our location in Izmir / Turkey we are offering a job opportunity as “Aftermarket Test Engineer” in Aftermarket Development Team.
• University degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant engineering disciplines.
• At least one year experience, preferably experience with testing or designing chassis components in automotive industry.
• Basic knowledge of design requirements, measurement techniques, hydraulics for products made of steel, aluminum and rubber materials.
• Basic knowledge of manufacturing and assembling technologies.
• At least one year of 3D design experience in CAD, preferably in CATIA V5.
• Technical background with a strong understanding of mechanical or automotive engineering.
• Well structured, organized, efficient and accurate working method.
• Adaptive to efficient teamwork.
• Fluency in English (written & spoken) & German is a plus.
• No restriction for travelling & living abroad.
• No restriction for military service.
• Work and cooperate with an international project team and other R&D and testing locations of ZF worldwide.
• Planning and implementation of benchmarking & test plans in close cooperation with project team.
• Create benchmark reports and test results in a structured manner.
• Usage and organization of test equipment, and organization of maintenance and calibration in worldwide team.
• Develop new test equipment as needed when not available.
• Align the activities with Headquarter Dielingen / Germany & Izmir.