QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ZF is a global technology company and supplies systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility. With its comprehensive technology portfolio, the company offers integrated solutions for established vehicle manufacturers, mobility providers and start-up companies in the fields of transportation and mobility. ZF continually enhances its systems in the areas of digital connectivity and automation in order to allow vehicles to see, think and act.
We are looking for a new colleague in the CAE Department at our Plant location in Izmir
· Graduation of Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering or Physics.
· Experience in the usage of numerical simulation methods (FE Analysis) (min. 2 years)
· Experience in the Automotive Industry as well as in the analysis of passenger car components (min. 2 years)
· Practical application experience with the following simulation software products
o ABAQUS or other nonlinear solvers (e.g MARC/MENTAT or ANSYS)
o HYPERMESH / VIEW
o SIMCENTER 3D DURABILITY
· Programming language like Python or TCL/TK experience is preferable
· Very good communication and cooperation skills
· Analytical thinking, team player, well organized and strong commitment
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· German is preferable
· No military service obligation for male candidates
· No obstacle to travel abroad
· Preparation of Finite Element (FE) Models with regards to geometrical and physical nonlinearity’s (eg. elasticity, plasticity and contact).
· Development of new FE methods according to internal or customer needs.
· The implementation of proposals concerning material properties, component optimization and cost reduction, with regards to technical and economic aspects.
· Coordination of requirements together with the areas Development and Testing as well as customers and suppliers.
· Guiding design process with results of simulations and creating report with engineer aspect.
· Verification / Validation of the FE – Models together with testing engineers.