"To be recognized by customers as their best supplier"
Delphi is one of the world's leading technology companies, with substantial business in the automotive and transportation industries and a growing range of customers in other high-technology industries including telecommunications, medical, computers and peripherals. World headquarters are in Troy, Michigan (USA) and regional headquarters are in Paris, Tokyo and São Paulo.
As the only company in the world that can supply virtually every major vehicle system, Delphi is in a better position than any other to develop comprehensive solutions to complex customer needs. When combined with its expertise in electrical / electronic architectures, this leads to more features, higher quality and reduced cost in virtually every area of the vehicle. Delphi operates in two business sectors:
- Dynamics, Propulsion, Thermal & Interior Sector - comprised of businesses from Delphi Energy & Chassis, Delphi Steering and Delphi Thermal & Interior.
- Electrical, Electronics & Safety Sector - comprised of businesses from Delphi Electronics & Safety, Delphi Packard Electric and Delphi Product & Service Solutions.
|Wholly owned manufacturing sites
||$ 28,1 Billion
||€ 5,18 B ($ 6,2 B)
- Delphi has 16,000 engineers, scientists and technicians, of which 6,000 are devoted to software or electronics development.
- Delphi has 34 technical centers.
- Delphi spends approximately 7% ($ 2 billion USD) of sales on research, development and engineering
Major OE Customers
Case New Holland
Delphi Product & Service Solutions
New products and services enhance vehicle ownership
Delphi Product and Service Solutions is bringing to the market a strong focus on vehicle electronics, consumer electronics and service technologies. To support these products, Delphi is focussing on vehicle repair with comprehensive product support and services to help technicians meet increasingly complex service issues surrounding automotive repair.
All Delphi aftermarket products reflect the level of innovation and customer service that has made Delphi a leading supplier of automotive technologies. Delphi distributes its products through traditional aftermarket channels (wholesaler, retailer and installer) and retail schemes; providing training, marketing and technical support where appropriate. Delphi's electronics are distributed through speciality, electronic and retail outlets.
New Delphi products and services for the aftermarket will include:
- Further expansion of Delphi's Common Rail Service Network.
- New products developed as a result of Delphi's technological expertise as a global OEM supplier, such as electronic control modules and solenoids.
- Expanded coverage of existing product lines under the Delphi brand.
Delphi Product & Service Solutions Worldwide
Headquarters: Troy, Michigan, USA
Employment: Approx.: 1500
Delphi Service Centres: Approx. 5000
Sales (US$ billion in 2003) US$1.9B
Delphi Diesel Aftermarket
Delphi's range of aftermarket diesel products covers an extensive portfolio of rotary fuel pumps and pump repair parts. Delphi also supplies a wide range of original equipment & all-makes nozzles and remanufactured injectors. Customers also have access to filters and fuel conditioning products offering the best protection for diesel fuel injection equipment.