As Enerjisa Enerji A.Ş., we manage two main business lines of electricity distribution and sales with operational excellence; we reach 9.2 million customers in 14 provinces and provide distribution services to more than 20 million users. Meanwhile, we provide significant contributions to sustainability through our electricity distribution investments and operations focused on human, technology and solutions. In line with our activities, we aim to create value for our partners, customers, employees, suppliers and community by assessing new opportunities in the sector.
Our roof company Enerjisa Enerji A.Ş.* , we are continuing our distribution and sales operations with the companies of Başkent Elektrik Dağıtım A.Ş., İstanbul Anadolu Yakası Elektrik Dağıtım A.Ş., Toroslar Elektrik Dağıtım A.Ş., Enerjisa Başkent Elektrik Perakende Satış A.Ş., Enerjisa İstanbul Anadolu Yakası Elektrik Perakende Satış A.Ş. and Enerjisa Toroslar Elektrik Perakende Satış A.Ş. We also have operations such as providing customer oriented marketing services, development of products and services suitable for the sector, energy management, energy consultancy with our company Enerjisa Müşteri Çözümleri A.Ş.
At Enerjisa, we have the ultimate goal to provide the best service in every field of the electric industry and create innovative solutions. Accordingly, Enerjisa completed the purchase of the vast majority of the shares of Eşarj Elektrikli Araçlar Şarj Sistemleri A.Ş., which establishes and operates charging stations network and is the market leader in Turkey, in April 2018.
Enerjisa, the agile and innovative energy company in Turkey, will continue offering solutions that create a difference in people's lives.
*Enerjisa Enerji achieved the largest private sector public offering of Turkey by taking 20 percent of its shares public on February 8th, 2018 and started trading on Borsa Istanbul.
Jobs at Enerjisa
Enerjisa has committed itself to selecting its employees from candidates who will respond to our Company values and competency requirements of the job, make a contribution with their high motivation and performance, and who have the potential to carry our companies into the future.
We publicise our vacancies via the Sabancı career site and human resources portals. The Human Resources team invite eligible candidates, with adequate education and experience, for interviews. Human Resources and the related Department Managers cooperate in the recruitment process in order to determine the most suitable candidates for vacant positions. Candidates are interviewed to see if they are equipped with necessary knowledge and skills by making use of competency based interview techniques. In our selection and placement process, we utilise to techniques such as personality assessments and foreign language tests.
Working at Enerjisa
· Enerjisa employees bring value with their positive energy, as a part of one Big Team!
· There is a modern working environment where differences are respected, equal opportunity is sought for, company resources are used efficiently and communication is valued.
· Human resource management is based on fair, understandable and feasible systems.
· Employees are supported with resources suitable for their professional and individual development. They are provided with tools that motivate them and monitored using career plans that offer them alternatives fit for their potential.
· Away from hierarchy, flexible organisation is provided, which is suitable for the dynamism required in our fields of activity.
· We believe that our own competencies and experiences build the future of Enerjisa.