QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
At Pfizer, we are working to “deliver breakthroughs that change patients’ lives”!
As active supporters of diversity and inclusion, we work to achieve our mission with our values of “Courage, Excellence, Equity, and Joy”. We declare, “There are no limits here when it comes to touching lives”, and we believe that “science will win”. In the Pfizer world we fell “the joy of working for life,” have a career path” full of opportunities,” and enjoy a “flexible and pleasant working environment.”
We look forward to having you join us to challenge the status quo with breakthroughs, to change patients’ lives by always doing the best, to always do the right thing, to act responsibly towards each other and patients, and to be happy and proud of your job!
Job Title: ET&M EMEA Process Enablement Assistant SME (Contractor)
Global Business Services (GBS) transforms fragmented, complex and intricate operational services into centralized, simplified, and standardized solutions. Our extensive knowledge, deep expertise and strategic capabilities enable Pfizer to deliver on its purpose: Breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. As part of the GBS family, Enterprise Travel & Meetings (ET&M) delivers travel and meetings services to colleagues, HCPs, and patients across Pfizer. Combining Business, Travel, Meetings and Procurement expertise, ET&M is transforming the way we work to deliver Best-in-Class services, sustain our Trusted Partnerships, and ensure a Great Place to Work for every colleague.
The ET&M EMEA Process Enablement Asst. SME supports programs & projects under EMEA Process Enablement Team.
As a support person in EMEA, the summary responsibilities are:
- System Process & Technology Management
- Supplier Performance Management
- Governance & Portfolio Management
- Operations Standardization Management
- Procurement Programme Management
- Operational Change Management
An ideal candidate is expected to have a general knowledge on above categories to be able to support regional ET&M activities.
This role, reporting to ET&M EMEA Process Enablement Lead, works across the Travel & Meetings environment to improve performance on a continual basis. In GBS, we aim to create an exceptional experience for both our colleagues and those we serve.
As a member or ET&M EMEA Process Enablement Team, this role is supporting Process Enablement activities, projects, and implementations in EMEA region. This role is working with other team members to transforming and maintaining an integrated, fit-for-purpose Travel & Meetings program with a focus on those we serve while adhering to compliant processes.
Engage stakeholders and customers
- Show ET&M's value in fast changing environment.
- Nurture relationships necessary for trusted partnerships.
- Collaborate to help others achieve business objectives.
- Represent regional requirements within ET&M operating model.
Deliver core and support services
- Ensure regionalized process enablement achieves performance expectations.
- Support Sub-Region colleagues with increasing ET&M capabilities.
Manage and resolve issues
- Supporting for solving all issues in ET&M EMEA meeting process and strategic meeting management programme.
- Ensure business continuity, increase vendor and system performance.
- Continuously improving and simplifying the E2E process.
Collaborate with partners and manage suppliers
- Ensure regional performance.
- Manage Meeting Planning Agencies.
- Manage regional procurement projects if needed.
- Manage Meeting Management System suppliers.
Manage change across Travel & Meetings related services
- Work in partnership with other teams to ensure continuity of services.
- Own the E2E process enablement and manage improvement projects.
- Minimize the effect of change to the business continuity.
Join us as an ET&M Asst. SME on our journey as we combine Business, Travel, Meetings and Procurement expertise transforming the way we work to deliver Best-in-Class services, sustain our Trusted Partnerships, and ensure a Great Place to Work for every colleague.
- Reports to EMEA ET&M Process Enablement Sr. SME.
- Member of EMEA Process Enablement Management Team.
- Direct and frequent contact with other teams in EMEA ET&M
- The role is regional and may require working “non-core” business hours to accommodate regional project meetings.
- No relocation eligible
- Bachelor and/or Master's Degree in Marketing, Economics, Communications, Engineering or Business Management
- 2+ Years of experience in a Strategic Meeting Management Program, Travel or Project Management related role.
- Significant Knowledge of pharmaceutical Travel & Meetings industry and strong understanding of external stakeholders & vendors.
Skills And Knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (MS Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
- Ability to deliver and remain resilient within a fast paced, dynamic, changing environment.
- Proven ability to act independently and be resourceful in approach to problem solving
- Fluency in both written and verbal English is a must.