QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
We are looking for a “Purchasing Specialist” for our client who is in the medical sector.
• Bachelor degree at foreign languages&literature or international trade departments
• Excellent command of written and spoken english, additional language skills is an asset
• At least 4 years experience in international sales or purchases
• Excellent negotiator and presentation skills, problem solver, easygoing, team player
• Ability to work under pressure, highly ambitious in character
• Resident in Asia-Istanbul
• 25-30 years old
• Coordinate negotiations with current suppliers&customers
• Sourcing for new accounts through different channels
• Pursuit in import&export documentations
• Planning and implementing all necessary strategies to reach company targets
• Daily and monthly reports to department manager