QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- University degree in Industrial / Management / Food Engineering
- 2 years of experience
- Good command of MS Office applications (especially Excel)
- SAP knowledge would be a plus
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Analytical thinking ability
- High attention to details
- Ability to build effective working relationships with all stakeholders
- For male candidates military service should be completed
- Able to travel
- Residing or willing to live in Karaman
Founded in 1996, Ak Gıda having 6 plants and over 2500 employees offers its consumers healthy and tasty milk and dairy products.
In 2015, Groupe Lactalis, the leader of the global dairy market, incorporated Ak Gıda into its organization which has the brands President, Galbani and Parmalat. The brand İçim is the 3rd biggest brand of Groupe Lactalis in Europe.
We are currently looking for Plant Controller to join our rapidly-expanding Turkish enterprise.
- Budget construction
- Follow up of factory performance versus budget and last year (monthly-weekly-daily)
- Support of the factory managers for profit center management
- Act as a business partner and convert financial and performance data into management intelligence
- Follow up and analyse variances of utilization, product, service costs as well as of functional and all other relevant costs
- Calculating the cost per sku
- Ensure that all required standard and ad-hoc reports prepared properly