AKSA, a company of Akkök Holding, was founded in 1968 in Yalova. Becoming the world’s largest producer of acrylic fiber over the years, Aksa today serves approximately 300 customers in over 50 countries across 5 continents. Having a capacity of 352.000 tons per year, Aksa supplies raw materials for textiles and technical textiles in many diverse areas.
We are looking for a Sales Executive who will be reporting to the Sales Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields such as Business Administration, Economics, International Trade, International Relations and Textile Engineering,
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales,
- Customer and solution-oriented,
- Strong team work, analytical thinking, problem solving, communication and negotiation skills,
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken. A second foreign language would be an asset; preferably Spanish, French, Italian, Persian,
- Advanced computer skills; MS Office programmes and ERP applications,
- Driving licence - B class,
- No restriction to travel (both domestic and abroad),
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Residence in Yalova, Gölcük or Asian side of İstanbul.
Perform sales activities in the assigned area in line with company policies and principles;
- Prepare, implement and execute the business plan and sales budget, and report performances periodically,
- Manage and enhance the relations with existing customers,
- Conduct periodical customer visits, attend fairs,
- Conduct market research and manage potential customers in order to develop and expand the business,
- Monitor the market trends and developments, provide key market insights and field feedback,
- Collaborate with Marketing Department to expand the brand awareness in the assigned area.
İlan Tarihi: 11.09.2019
Personel Sayısı: (Not Specified)