Medium Level Manager
Medium Level Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Kuwait-based Alshaya Group started to operate in the Turkish market in 2002 with the objective of undertaking retailing activities within the framework of the Group's Turkish operating rights for major international brands. Today, the group represents a portfolio of world's best known international brands in Turkey, managing their retail franchise operations in segments including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty.
Franchise portfolio includes Bath and Body Works, Le Pain Quotidien, Pinkberry, Shake Shack, Starbucks, The Body Shop and Victoria's Secret in Turkey.
Alshaya Group’s operations are based on the vision of "Being one of the world's leading retailers, managing world's best known brands in profitable, value-building partnerships," with a corporate culture that rewards "Think Big," "Act Small," and "Be You" is currently looking for a "Compensation & Benefits Manager" to join its "Human Resources" department.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
- Min 3 years extensive HR generalist and totaly 10 years of experience within HR in a dynamic company as well as deep business partnering expertise.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong analytical thinking, analyzing and reporting.
- HR Process Management point of view is an asset.
- Experience in performance management, compesation&benefits and budgeting.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office applications.
- Fluency in English in both written & spoken.
- Analysing Market comp. & ben. surveys and supporting leadership in positioning the company in the market regarding salaries and side benefits.
- Supporting Compensation & Benefits functions such as Annual Sales Review, promotions, incentives, spot salary determination for Head Office & Stores, etc.
- Managing organizational changes and reorganizations.
- Preparing ad-hoc reports & presentations regarding C&B issues.
- Reporting both annual, quarterly and monthly review processes which focus on HR budget.
- Performing specific HR projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan.
- Analyzing and reporting all HR metrics to recommend improvements.
- Supporting and developing HR Processes.
- Working closely with both sides to build strong relations and communications between stores and business in HQ.
- Reporting to Head of HR.
Ücretlendirme ve Yan Haklar Müdürü pozisyonu ile ilgili daha detaylı bilgi almak ya da diğer iş fırsatlarını incelemek için aşağıdaki sayfaları inceleyebilirsiniz.Ücretlendirme ve Yan Haklar Müdürü İş İlanları