QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is looking for an Account Executive – Business Development
As part of an industry-leading team, with your ambitious personality you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions in our Commercial Solutions (Corporate Risks) department in Istanbul.
Aon Colleague Experience
Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibilities.
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor of Science or Arts degree
· Minimum 4 years of market experience in InsuranceSales &Business Development
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Ability to understand corporate clients’ needs &expectations
· Strong negotiation, presentation, communication & closing sales skills
· Taking an active role in business development and sales
· Process management with Aon units local and global.
· Understanding of client needs and visiting potential clients