QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is looking for a Senior Account Manager
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health Solutions department in Istanbul.
Aon Colleague Experience
Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility.
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor of Science or Arts degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Economics
· Minimum 5 years of experience in Insurance / Broking sector
· Excellent knowledge of English language, both written and oral
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
· Hardworking, accurate, result-oriented, open to learn, team player
· For male candidates, military service must be completed
· No travel disability
· Taking an active role in new client acquisitions
· Receiving offers from the insurance companies and carrying out the placement processes in the proposals and renewals of our clients and/or our prospects
· Ensuring coordination of operational and systemic processes in the company
· Visiting potential and existing clients regularly
· Ensuring coordination of business processes with relevant units of insurance companies