QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
No set hours or schedules. Exciting Research Work. Competitive Pay.
Appen independent Agents enjoy competitive pay, have no set work hours or schedules and enjoy the benefits of running their own home-based business.
As an Appen independent agent you will have the flexibility to schedule your own hours to fit your lifestyle and to work around your career and family demands. You are given complete freedom to choose when and how much you would like to work. Never again will you have to rearrange your personal activities to fit a rigid work schedule. For any given day, you are free to work more or less time. You are in control.
All Appen independent agents enjoy competitive pay as independent contractors. And there are never any complicated payment schemes or calculations to deal with.
Appen independent agents conduct in depth internet-based research and provide information evaluation for leading companies from around the globe. Ideal candidates are self-reliant, self-motivated, are very internet savvy, have a broad range of interests and enjoy online research and evaluation.
Work from Home Search Engine Evaluator (Open to all ages)
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests
This position is restricted to current residents of Turkey.
Appen is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self motivated and internet savvy. As a search engine evaluator, you may participate in a number of different evaluation projects, including web search, video evaluation, maps, local, automation projects, etc.
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
- Ideal Search Engine Evaluators will possess the following skills
- Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with Turkish social culture, media, and web culture
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in Turkish and English
- Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
- University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
- Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Possess a high-speed internet connection (Cable Modem, Fiber, DSL, etc.)
- Search Engine Evaluators are required to have currently lived in Turkey for a minimum of 5 consecutive years to ensure cultural familiarity.
Use of an Android phone version 4.1 or higher, Windows phone version 8.1 or higher, or an iPhone version 4s or higher
Search Engine Evaluators provide feedback and evaluation of various data sets, often by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing comparative analysis of sets of results and various other techniques.
All candidates are required to take and pass a qualification exam before becoming a Search Engine Evaluator.
Please Note: We are unable to offer more than one Search Engine Evaluator position per household.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.