QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Barilla Turkey is looking for a Sales Field Specialist based in Ankara city to join Sales Team. This person will responsible for sales activities and distributor management.
• Develop customer portfolio and search and propose new opportunities in order to develop area sales targets
• Ensure cooperation and coordination between customers and the company and manage the relationship
• Provide agreements with distributors, define their targets, identify their training needs, measure and report distributors’ performance
• Monitor stock levels of distributors in order to ensure them to achieve targets, to follow up shelf shares, coordinating activities to deliver orders on time.
• Identify activities to minimize return rates, monitor the implementation, guide distributors about improprieties in storage and loading processes
• Collect and report information regularly about competitor activities, promotions and price changes
• Taking active role in identifying and implementing regional marketing activities and promotions
• Take orders from direct customers and regional chains
• Bachelor degree
• Min. 3 years of experience in FMCG Sales, preferably in Food sector
• Experienced in distributors and Regional Key Accounts management
• Fluency in English both written and spoken
• Action oriented, strong interpersonal & communication skills, teamwork oriented
• Residence in Ankara or able to move to Ankara city