GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
This position requires the individual to be responsible for the quality assurance function of IT to ensure that processes are in line with the organization’s quality expectations, proactive identification of improvements to IT functionality and business process, proactive identification of quality issues and business risks.
The main responsibilities are;
· Promoting IT Quality Assurance Management and process improvement throughout the IT organization
· Developing, implementing and communicating the process quality assurance procedures to bring the IT processes in compliance with the organizational standards and procedures
· Effectively interact with stakeholders to create awareness, provide QA support and implement the quality system requirements.
· Monitor processes to ensure compliance with the organization’s QA-related policies, standards and procedures (e.g., compliance with the organization’s development methodology)
· Establish IT Quality metrics and review the processes according to the defined metrics and provide QA rating for each key processes on a quarterly basis
· Quarterly planning and execution of the process quality assurance reviews to assess the process adherence effectiveness of the inspected programs and projects
· Document and communicate the process adherence quality results, including key strengths, observations, issues, etc., for taking the required corrective actions.
· Tracking the closure of the QA review issues and timely escalation of past due issues for resolution
· Management reporting of the QA review results, systemic issues, etc.,
· Establishing and maintaining the tools and templates to execute the QA function
· Ensure adherence to established local regulations and Citi policies (Change Management, Information security policies, etc.)
· Contribute to achieve higher end user customer satisfaction and initiatives taken to deliver ideas/values beyond customer expectations
· Create/ update documentation related to services provided
· Conduct end user training as required
· Provide evidences required for internal/external audits, management control assessment and participate in continuity of business exercises
· Maintain highest standards of service quality
· Attention to Continuous Improvement using ITIL, Citi lean and other best practices.
· Confident, postive attidute, proactive, solution oriented, hardwroker
· Focused, strong attention to details
· Result oriented
· Process Analysis
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Proactive Problem solving attitude
· Excellent people skills: ability to interact successfully with business partners, other Technology teams, Technology managers. Being a good partner and team member.
· Good communication skills
· Ability to influence others and strong communication skills
· Ability to communicate with partners, technology teams and managers
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Excellent customer service orientation, interpersonal skills with good adaption to new environments, quick learner and ability to set priorities and works well under pressure
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
· University degree in computer science or information technology
· Operating System Windows, Unix and Lunix – Database platforms
· Strong Knowledge of using standard MS Office products
· Project managemet, System Development Life Cycle, Quality Assurance standards
· Technology risk assessment, Key Risk Indicator and Key Process Indicator
· Local regulation on Information Technology and Security.