QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a“Back-End Developer” for our organisation.
If you want to learn, grow and deliver, if you are results-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate opencommunication, learning and iteration, and making decisions with data, keep reading!
What you have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Software Engineering or related discipline
- Min +5 years background on PHP projects is a must. Also experience in security, performance and information optimization of large-scale and high-traffic projects
- Making improvements and maintenance on existing system
- Dealing with legacy code
- A very good experience in relational databases and SQL
- Understanding RESTful and SOAP standards. Experience in creation/consume APIs.
- Experience in GIT and familiarity with git-flow
- Experienced in software development life cycle and agile principles
- Enthusiastic team-player as well as a self-starter
- Be curious to search, discuss and learn new technologies
Have to nice
- Knowledge of code architecture, design patterns, SOLID and other software principles
- Familiarity with codebase testing (unit, integration etc..)
- Experience working with Redis
What'll you do
- Collaborate with product owners, other developers to define requirements
- Analyze, design, and develop the digital, web and mobile application solutions
- Contribute to software design, architecture, documentation, development and deployment efforts
- Optimize applications to maximize speed and scale