QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Supply Chain and Customer Service Coordinator (KKDIK Responsible).
· Preferably having a Bachelor’s degree from fields of chemistry or chemical engineering
· At least 3 years on manufacture, laboratory, quality control or chemicals management related in chemicals or consultancy firms.
· Knowledge or previous working experience in regulatory areas especially experience or knowledge in KKDIK regulation is an asset
· Familiarity with EU-REACH is an asset
· Having a GBF certificate
· Fluent in writing and reading English
· Have an excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
· Positive attitude and customer service ability
· Preferably living in Anatolian Side of İstanbul
· No military obligation for male candidates
· Prepare and certify Safety Data Sheets for Turkey
· Compliance with Turkish chemical regulations (e.g. KKDIK and SEA)
· Advise industrial customers on their SDS obligations
· Opening customer complaints using the SAP system and controlling the process.
· Providing required documentations (quality documentation etc.) to customer in coordination with the overseas office.
· Supporting sales team for quality documentations
· Preparing Turkish MSDS and delivering them to customers and controlling of submission to Ministry
· Attending to Association meetings, following up new regulations and taking actions accordingly
· Following up notifications regarding products and informing customers (management of change)
· Working with cooperation of company’ consultant for pre-registration and registration period, representing company in consortium for TR Reach.
· Supporting the SHE processes and preparing internal corporate reports