QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Danone Turkey is looking for a talented colleague for the "Sales Technology Specialist" position. Take this opportunity to GROW together!
As Sales Technology Specialist, you will play an important role in driving the company to its goals through defining & executing sales technology projects to deliver profitable growth. In the context of your job, you will report to Sales Technology Manager in Sales Department.
In this role will;
- Be product owner for sales force automation systems and field tracking systems.
- Work closely with IT department for sales software projects as a Product Owner.
- Manage Panorama tool in term of product/customer related data and distributor sales operations
- Responsible for master data management of Salesforce automation tools
- Be a tech-savvy in Sales department
- Analyze sales system process and rules
- Follow the sales technology projects and coordinate with other departments.
- Carry out the production of the forms and procedures of the sales systems and to implement them
- Propose sales technology solution and analyze it in various perspective (budget, time-line, resources, KPIs, pro and cons, risk, etc)
- Communicate critical business information to the appropriate internal contacts for action
- Be a problem solver to provide sales system stability.
- Follow field operations to ensure communicated opportunities are turned into actions and revenue
To be able to successful in the role, you need to have;
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Business Administration, or any related field
- Min. 2 years of experience preferably gained in FMCG industry
- Panorama or any salesforce automation system knowledge is required
- Sales system knowledge / project tracking
- Strong analytical problem solving and negotiation skills
- MS Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint) knowledge
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, teamwork oriented and presentation ability
- Comfortable with numbers, good analytical skills enabling to make analysis without getting lost in details
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills
- Good communication skills in English