QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Dental Centre Turkey – Patient Coordinator
IF YOU ARE A FLUENT ENGLISH SPEAKER SEEKING LONG-TERM CAREER OPPORTUNITIES, WE OFFER GREAT RATES OF PAY AND BENEFITS
We are looking to recruit the suitable candidates in ANTALYA .
Dental Centre Turkey has years of experience in helping patients get the best possible treatment at the best possible price by travelling to Turkey for their dental treatment. We are committed to dental excellence, ensuring only the very best materials are sourced from across the globe. We have first class clinics in stunning locations along the Mediterranean coast including Antalya and Fethiye.
We are looking for new team members to interact with patients via inbound emails by providing information and assistance to reach their treatment goals. The main responsibilities of this role include answering emails, checking patient appointments, arranging airport and hotel transfers, managing urgent patient matters, and following up with other daily issues. The position replies to different levels of incoming inquiries and requires basic computer knowledge to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot patient questions.
We are looking to recruit the suitable candidates who,
- have excellent written English (will be tested),
- have effective verbal communication skills in English (will be tested),
- are willing to work in shifts and highly flexible hours,
- are experienced with general office equipment,
- are open to collaborate easily with others,
- can be dynamic team workers,
- have good knowledge of using Word and Excel,
- have multi-tasking capabilities,
- have active listening and positive customer service skills,
- have professionalism and organizational capabilities,
- have good interpersonal skills and self-confidence,
- have a positive, energetic attitude for a fast paced enviornment,
- is detail oriented and follows through.
Competitive salary and benefits offered to the right candidate!