QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values - Defacto!
A Happiness Team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If qualifications and basic functions we are looking for suit you, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
- Bachelor’s degree from Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or related departments,
- Minimum 6 years of experience in software development,
- Experienced in software development methodologies, analysis, design, coding and test processes.
- Expertise in C#, MVC, Web API, MSSQL,
- Experienced in team management, minimum a team of 3 people,
- Good command of English, both written and spoken,
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills,
- Preferably having knowledge in NO-SQL database,
- Preferably having knowledge in Elasticsearch, Couchbase, Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket,
- Preferably having developed software for a corporate structure before,
- Preferably having developed one or more software development projects.
- Determining customer needs and making development plans accordingly by working with Project Management teams,
- Motivating the team for the application of agile methodologies,
- Embracing ITIL processes and enabling process compatibility,
- Increasing team motivation by making one to one meetings with team members,
- Measuring and improving development efforts,
- Making necessary developments about integration processes by working closely with other team leaders.