QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
DeFacto offers you …
A Happiness Team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If qualifications and basic functions we are looking for suit you, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
· Bachelor's degree from Engineering departments,
· Good command of English,
· Ability to use MS Office Programs effectively,
· Minimum 2 years of experience and background about Mathematical Modeling, Operations Research, Statistical approaches,
· Familiarity with Big Data frameworks and visualization tools (Tableau, DataStudio, BI)
· Excellent analytical thinking/ problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
· Building predictive and descriptive statistical models to improve insights and translating complex findings into compelling, business-focused story,
· Hands-on experience with Python, R, Matlab, SQL, or other related analytical/programming tools and software,
· Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis expressing data driven thinking skill,
· Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, data cleansing, and data visualization.
· Preparing monthly and quarterly reports, dashboards and illustrating data graphically.