QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Software Project Superintendent to expand our team at the Head Office of Koç Group Mining Company Demir Export A.Ş.
This hands-on position requires in-depth technical knowledge of application software development, as well as demonstrated experience in planning, organizing, and conducting software development projects in an innovative and dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about simple and elegant software solutions and focus on improving performance.
· Coordinating the collaboration with other departments and subcontractors; work closely with engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach.
· Installing best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
· Maintaining and improving existing software.
· Preparation of technical requirements and making software design specifications.
· Responsible for Procurement and monitor Quality.
· BSEE/BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent) MSc or Ph.D. preferred,
· 4+ experience in software development,
· 2+ experience in project management or leadership role,
· Hands-on usage of Project Management and Work Item Tracking tools preferred,
· Experience on DevSecOps, CI/CD and Repository Management,
· Very good English written and verbal communication skills,
· Solid organizational competence and social skills,
· Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to enable and motivate project teams,
· Aptitude to multitask in a dynamic workplace.