QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Preferably bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Statistics, International Logistics or related fields.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience
· Experience in automotive industry is an asset
· Having knowledge on logistics processes is a plus
· Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
· Very good command of Microsoft Excel.
· Having knowledge on VB , Excel macro is strong asset.
· Strong organization and planning skills,
· Willing to work cooperatively as a team member.
· Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Customer oriented.
· No military obligation.
· Following system up daily accordingly part critically.
· Giving a payment instruction to Foreign Trade Department.
· Making a long term critical part analysis.
· Providing the parts to production lines in time without any production loss.
· Deciding MOT (mode of transportation) in short-term and long term by optimizing budget cost.
· Optimizing the stock levels based on raw material logistics.
· Contacting suppliers daily via e-mail and phone to agree shipment details.
· Managing material flow during contingency or disaster periods, creating alternative flow plans to feed production according to JIT principles
· Preparing daily and weekly supporting plan for Spare Part Location's Requirements.
· Making risk and root cause analysis for all supply chain processes and establishing of precautions and emergency plans.
· Supporting daily , weekly and monthly reports.