We are currently seeking a Hardware Design Engineer, along with a minimum of 4 years prior experience designing hardware for consumer/military electronics.
The candidate will be responsible for requirements analysis, electronic card and electronic circuit design, development, documentation and testing of a wide range of power electronics.
• Must have at least of 4 years experience in PCB design process• Experience about power electronics products such as; inverters & converters is a plus
• Comprehensive working knowledge of software tools for circuit design and simulation (i.e. OrCAD, Mentor, Altium and Allegro)
• Hands-on experience with high power converters development and testing.
• Hands-on experience with gate driver and sensor conditioning PCBs development
• Solid knowledge of power converter components (e.g., IGBTs, capacitors, magnetics, busbars, sensors, etc.) sizing and loss analysis.
• Solid knowledge of power converter modulation and control strategies
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
• Self-motivated with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to drive activity to closure
• Technical experience in testing process,
• Excellent command of written and spoken English (able to communicate with international suppliers),
• Committed and able to work as part of a team under pressure to deliver accurate, timely results,
• Military service must be completed or be deferred at least 3 years for male candidates.