QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Enuygun is the leading Digital Travel company in Turkey. With 17+ million monthly visitors, 70 million monthly page impressions and millions of mobile app users, Enuygun is among the highest traffic travel sites in the whole world. Today, 1 in every 10 domestic flights in Turkey are booked on Enuygun. Our corporate travel tool, hotel booking engine, and bus booking engine provide a full scale travel service for all travelers. Enuygun has internet giant Rocket Internet and Kinnevik as investors.
With our global brand Wingie and our own virtual interlining technology LogiConnect, we help travelers worldwide find incredible flight deals.
We develop new technologies and products, analyze big data, test every step continuously. We work relentlessly to provide an even better experience for all our users worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer who will be responsible for all of Enuygun products’ user experience.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will have the chance to take part in the team that has developed Turkey's one of the most successful internet businesses.
What we expect from you:
· Work directly with Product Managers, Product Owners and Business Owners to collect requirements, create personas, user journeys, storyboards, wireframes and high-fidelity mockups and prototypes
· Work closely with Product Managers, Designers, Product Owners and Developers to create successful user experiences
· Work with developers to ensure pixel-perfect UI implementation
· Analyze data continuously in all Enuygun products and perform A/B tests continuously to find pain points, improve user experience, and increase conversions
· Support multiple projects simultaneously while meeting your deadlines
Your skills and expertise:
· Minimum 5 years of experience in user experience design with expertise in interaction design and usability engineering in high-traffic web businesses
· Excellent understanding of relevant standards and best practices for design of modern, data-rich, and responsive applications
· Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, Proto, Marvel and Invision
· Ability to communicate effectively in visual, written and interactive form: design documents, flow charts, prototypes, etc.