QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking an Amazon Marketing Manager to oversee and manage all aspects of the Evergreen e-commerce strategy across Amazon US, Amazon EU and other e-commerce platforms. Additionally, this role will also be focused on all new product launches while optimizing the process to meet and exceed both revenue and project-specific goals.
The ideal candidate for this role is extremely analytical and data-oriented. They are also extremely detailed oriented in planning projects, skilled in project management, communication and thrives in a fast-paced environment. They would also be proactive, have an ownership mentality and be extremely solution-oriented while being open to coaching and guidance along the way.
· Are Hungry…extending beyond the job description, to the opportunity of becoming the best version of yourself outside of work.
· Challenge the status quo
· Are accountable believing “If it is to be, it is up to me”
· Embrace Change
· Check your ego at the door…An upbeat attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes
· Allow yourself to see opportunity not only in ideas, but in the people who can help you grow those ideas.
· Understand the benefit of being a part of growing brand and want to evolve their CAREER with the company,
· Help people close the gap between better-for-you food trends and amazing taste!
· Aren’t afraid to make mistakes
· Offer an open-minded company culture which offers people an opportunity to be the best they can possibly be
· Care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
· 2-4 years of Digital Marketing experience, including Amazon and/or other ecommerce experience
· Strong analytical skills
· 2 - 4 years’ experience in developing detailed project plans that earned results
· 2 – 3 years’ experience in a leadership position of managing multiple individuals
· Excellent problem solving, organizational and time management skills
· Proven project management tract record for delivering results and accuracy while managing multiple tasks
· Demonstrated analysis/assessment capabilities
· Fundamental knowledge of digital marketing and e-commerce
· Strong written, verbal and listening communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant studies, preferable advertising, marketing or other business fields
· Oversee the growth and management of all aspects of the ecommerce-based projects and assignments, including planning, content strategy and optimization, monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work while evaluating results
· Champion velocity and social proof campaigns to improve efficiency of all strategies while also capitalizing on channel specific events and collaborations while bringing new innovative ideas to management
· Develop project schedules and communication plans for promotional strategies across multiple departments
· Provide daily and weekly communication and reporting on promotion results and updates to senior management and stakeholders
· Monitor competitive landscape, acknowledging key differentiators and opportunities for growth
· Maintain coordination and build communication between internal departments for optimal execution of all promotions