GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Consulting and SaT (Strategy and Transactions) services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 280 000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1700 people for 30 years.
Accounting Compliance and Reporting (ACR) serves our clients in Comprehensive Outsourcing, Accounting and Finance, Functional Outsourcing, Accounting Assistance and Consultancy (Software Implementation Support, Reporting According to International Standards of Accounting), Payroll Services and Contract Personnel (Temporary Personnel Services)
We are seeking for Assistant & Seniors to join our Accounting Compliance and Reporting (ACR)//Payroll Team inAll Turkey with the following qualifications;
Your key responsibilities
Everything you’ll do will come back to providing exceptional service to our clients. The activities that you will carry out include:
· Preparation and control of monthly salary calculations and payrolls of employees
· Preparation of accounting records of monthly payroll expenses according to estimated cost centers,
· Preparation of salary payment information in the format requested by banks
· Preparation of monthly payroll summary and reports
· Annual leave tracking, calculation of leave provisions
· Calculation of severance pay provision in accordance with Turkish and International Financial Reporting Standards(IFRS)
· Preparation and submission of monthly withholding income tax and premium declarations, SSI declarations
· Calculation of severance and notice pay for those leaving the job
· Informing clients about changes in the Labor Law, Social Security Law and Income Tax Law that will affect monthly payroll calculations
· Supporting clients on creation of personal files of the employees
· Completion of registration/deregistration processes of the employees via SSI portals.
What are we looking for?
· University degree, preferably in Accounting and Finance or Business Administration,Labor Economics and Industrial Relations
· Deep knowledge on Payroll calculations end to end payroll processes ( minimum 2 years of experience )
· Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills and experienced in reporting
· Fluency in both written and spoken English
· Proven originator and team player
· Ability to work with flexible working hours
· Military service must be completed for male candidates,
What do we offer?
We provide attractive salaries, excellent benefits and reward you for your performance. You will also be given full training and the opportunity to undertake industry recognized professional qualifications. As an investor in people, we will provide:
- Support and coaching from some fantastic colleagues
- Opportunities to quickly progress your career
- Flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
**In this position, it is possible to work remotely.