QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are a global world leading company in Industrial Automation and Mechatronics.
For further growth of our businesses, we are looking for highly qualified and experienced professional in Electric Automation field.
• Engineering degree in Electronics, Electrotechnics, Mechatronics, System engineering or Industry automation
• Good technical knowledge in electric and mechanic technology
• Good technical knowledge in Electric Drives and electronics products
• Good knowledge of applications for Electric Drives and electronics products
• Good knowledge in mechatronics and motion/robotic controllers
• Knowledge in motors, controllers, PLC, networks
The position is directly involved in all sales and marketing activities in the related sales area, regarding Electric Automation connected with:
• Increasing the turnover, acquisition of new customers, identifying new opportunities for Electric Automation and electric technology
• Manages electric automation projects
• Provides support to the Sales engineers for gaining and realising complex projects in Electric Automation
• Increases the knowledge in Electric Automation and electric technology of the Sales engineers and customers
• Expands the market share for EA by identifying new opportunities at existing customers and acquiring new customers in Team selling process
• Offers and sales actively Electric Automation products, combinations and configurations
• Consults and supports the Sales engineers and clients for both mechanics and electric technology with motors and controllers.
• Supports in collaboration with local Marketing the organisation of exhibitions, road-shows, customer events.
• Responsible for achieving the yearly defined sales targets (turnover, plans, budgets) in his sales area.
• Responsible for acquiring new OEM customers and increasing the number of projects for EA products, combinations and configurations at existing customers.