QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Føns Technology International has more than 15 years of outstanding experience, innovations, and well-proven technologies serving the industry. The Fons Delta Cooler sets new worldwide standards for clinker coolers. We are happy to expand our team and looking for new partners.
· Bachelor degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical/ Mechatronics),
· Fluent in English,
· Self-confident and ability to professionally communicate,
· Manage multiple activities at the same time,
· Emphasis on attention to detail, strong organization, planning, and follow-up skills,
· Preferably worked in project planning or similar departments,
· Familiar with Autocad, Solidworks able to read and analyze industrial projects,
· Minimum 2 years experience in the industry with similar responsibilities,
· Knowledge of MS Office programs, preferably MS Project,
· No restriction for travel, able to work flexible hours,
· No military obligation for male candidates,
· Able to drive.
· Planning and coordination of a project from start to finish,
· Managing project planning with involved teams to meet customer needs,
· Supervising and technical consultant for the installation of equipment,
· Performing validation tests (performance test, process test, etc.), Working with all impacted teams to ensure correct parties are involved to improve in terms of price and quality of the products.