QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are in, the future is ours!
Our employees are the source of our strength.
With the vision of being Turkey’s most valuable and most preferred industrial company, we would like you to help us grow!
We are currently looking for Total Value Management Engineer (FNA Transit)to our Product Development, TVM Team!
· Supporting to deliver FNA Kansas City Transit TVM Targets
· CRID Management Coordinate cost reduction studies for FNA Transit vehicles in production
· Support employee suggestions for FNA Transit vehicles, check feasibility and implement feasible ones with proper validation tests.
· Track FNA Transit cost reduction ideas raised by Manufacturing, OPD and other departments to achieve yearly cost reduction targets of ongoing products.
· Generate new cost reduction ideas with proper techniques like benchmarking.
· Track progress of every TVM concern for FNA Transit projects until release and implementation at the line.
· Attend weekly meetings held for cost reduction and report out the status of FNA Transit projects vs set target
Specific Experience and Background Skills Desired:
Position requires highly skilled, highly motivated employees to lead FNA Transit TVM implementations (CRID Staus0 – Idea Generation, CRID Status1 – Initial Feasibility, CRID Status2 – Business Case Validation, CRID Status3 – CR Approval, CRID Status4 – WERS Release, CRID Status5 – PO, PV Test, PSW, FB, Stock Planning & Implementation, CRID Status6 – Final Reporting & Record Checking). This is an excellent position for an employee to develop/strengthen key PD competencies, including Design, Verification, Data Presentation, Communication, Project Management, Supplier Partnership, Total Cost Efficiency and Vehicle and Unit Program Management.
General Experience and Background Skills Desired:
· Bachelor's engineering degree or equivalent
· 2+ years of experience in automotive industry or other in program management
· D&R Engineering experience is an asset.
· Manufacturing, Production, Purchasing, Engineering background and prior functional experience are a plus
· Demonstrated experience successfully working with and leading cross-functional teams and supplier teams.
· Strong experience with complex process management
· Team leadership skills and open communication/coaching mentality
· Proficient written & verbal communication skills, self-starter able to act on own initiative; able to work to tight deadlines; strong team player.
· Good conflict management skills
· Motivation skills to drive teams to best-in-class performance
· Flexibility and can-do mentality
· Proficiency in data management and analysis (Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
· No travel restriction
What's in it for you in Ford Otosan?
· Flexible working hours
· Smart-casual dresscode
· Focus on innovation
· Chance to experience Koç Group cultures
· Global career opportunities and chance to work in global R&D projects with Ford Motor Company
"The only criterion evaluated in the recruitment and employment is suitability for the job; equal opportunity is provided without any discrimination."