QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are in, we have the future!
Our employees are the source of our strength. With the vision of being Turkey’s most valuable and most preferred industrial company, we would like you to help us grow!
We are currently looking for candidates for Product Development Kocaeli Plant Vehicle Team.
We are currently looking for PVT Electrical and Electronics Enginer.The position will be based on Gölcük/Kocaeli.
What's in it for me?
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible benefits system (Flextra)
- Performance based bonus system
- Smart-casual dress code
- Global career opportunities
- Focus on innovation
- Chance to experience both Ford Motor Company and Koç Group culture
• Executes the V36X PVT Electrical studies for delivering program quality objectives as Things Gone Wrong, Warranty, Customer Satisfaction.
• Supports design and quality improvement studies needed for serial production units by ensuring that the brand and final customer is protected.
• Assists studies done for manufacturing assistance items. Resolves production internal issues which gate quality, and/or have an FTT design element.
• Provides Product Development launch leadership for all Minor, J2/J3 and Added Starter launches including EESE parts.
• Product development based on customer demand and satisfaction.
• Technical analysis of components, systems and production/process details.
• Prepare project outlines, time plans, technical analysis reports and test specifications.
• Manage projects according to GQIP.
• Ensure product development according to Ford functional and engineering specifications.
• Provide technical support and information of components, joints and systems
• Manage part development based on test and field issues.
• Release and CMM tracking of EESE concerns.
• Technical research, including field usage, benchmark and technical papers.
• Provide solutions to internal and external indicators with the help of 6-Sigma and G8D
• Publish patent ideas
• Knowledge/experience of major Ford processes: WERS, MKS, BSAQ, AIMS, CMM, PSW
• Electrics, Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering degree
• Excellent communications and presentation skills and ability to operate in a diverse environment with teams across different nationalities, cultures and time zones; excellent networking skills
• Advanced level of English both written and spoken
• Experience in these positions is a plus
• No military obligation for male candidates
• Able to travel domestic and abroad
• Experience and ability to lead a group through issues and managing project
"The only criterion evaluated in the recruitment and employment is suitability for the job; equal opportunity is provided without any discrimination."