QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Business Administration, Economics, Finance)
· At least 1 year working experience as revenue controller in airlines sector is preferable
· Knowledge of airline revenue accounting and accounts receivable processing is preferable
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office is must and Power BI Reporting is preferable
· Advanced level of English
· Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and strong daily follow up skills
· Ability to work with strict confidentiality
· Result oriented, good team player, well-disciplined and well-organized
· No obligation of military service for male candidates
· Non- smoker is preferable
· Living in İstanbul
· Controlling flight revenues.
· Managing and controlling agency settlements.
· Regulatory reporting, fraud detection, and refund support.
· Entering the results into the system for issuing invoices.