QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Grand Sirkeci Hotel opens the doors of a world full of privileges in the heart of Istanbul!
If you want to enjoy the cultural atmosphere of the historical peninsula while enjoying a modern living space, your place in theGrand Sirkeci Hotel family is ready!
We are looking for Bell Captain to be employed at the Grand Sirkeci Hotel, which aims at a career in its field and meets the qualifications stated below.
- Leads bellboys in daily engagement with guests.
- Provides training, daily coaching, and mentoring to bellboys as to continuously improve the service provided.
- Holds bellboys accountable for providing exceptional service to guests and visitors.
- Coordinates guest, luggage, and package delivery and dispatches host as needed, ensuring that all Guest Services tasks are properly logged.
- Assists bellboys as needed with their duties.
- Utilizes phone and radio to receive, coordinate, and dispatch Guest Services tasks for completion.
- Ensures the bell stand remain tidy on a daily basis.
- Assist guests/visitors in and out of vehicles, including assisting guests with loading/unloading luggage.
- Inform guests of property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Identify and explain room features to guests (e.g., use of room key, mini-bar, ice and vending areas, in-room safe, valet laundry services).
- Maintain a bell log with an accurate record of all bell activity.
- Arrange transportation (e.g., taxi cab, shuttle bus) for guests/visitors, and coordinate advance transportation request as needed.