Research and Development (R&...
Research and Development...
Research and Development (R&D)
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As an Electric Vehicle (EV) Control Software Engineer in EE department you will be part of an engineering team that design, develop, enhance and validate electrified vehicles and their control systems. You will take role in developing control management algorithms and validating for projects based on electrical commercial light vehicles. You will also take role in implementing applications for vehicle control units to full electric or hybrid vehicles.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Analyzing and defining technical specifications systems and components that will be controlled,
- Algorithm and function development for EV control systems,
- Managing functional requirement at system and/or component level
- Modeling application SW, simulation,
- Test case development for MIL, PIL and/or HIL,
- Validation of functions and systems at vehicle level,
- Developing design and test plan that will cover regulations and standards,
- Supporting customer and other teams for SW related issues.