QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a “Supply Chain Manager ” for our client.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university preferably in Industrial Engineering
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in import, export, distribution, inventory and operational procedures of consumer products
- 3 to 5 years of managerial experience
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with an ability to multitask
- Proficient in ERP Systems (preferably SAP), Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Manage the existing supply chain and implement efficiencies;
- Lead the team on a daily basis including conducting performance reviews, recruiting, KPI development;
- Oversee the inventory team to ensure they are meeting the targets in regards to inventory turns and inventory values;
- Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows;
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality;
- Develop a process to review inventory levels in order to determine how to increase inventory turns while maintaining a precise safety stock;
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, and inventory control;
- Develop and review procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance;
- Design and implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies;
- Evaluate options to automate processes to improve tracking and reporting of materials or products distribution, storage, or inventory;
- Ensure inventory team selects transportation routes to maximize economy and efficiently maximizing cargo weight restraints;
- Develop crisis management and supplier backup contingency programs;
Sourcing and Supplier Management
- Develop metrics and supplier scorecards then manage procedures and systems to evaluate or select suppliers;
- Oversee the inventory team ensure they are effectively negotiating prices and terms with suppliers and ocean carriers;
- Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes;
- Educate Suppliers on internal processes to ensure all guidelines are consistently achieved.
- Monitor and review forecasts to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities;
- Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure the availability of materials or products;
- Build processes and controls for the inventory team to follow to ensure shipments arrive on time to meet customers’ required delivery date;
- Manage the operational inventory to ensure adequate stocking levels for immediate production items and forecasting for future requirements;
- Lead cost-saving initiatives;
- Additional tasks as required.
Firmamız Türkiye İş Kurumu'nun 17.05.2019 tarih ve 1084 numaralı izin belgesi ile faaliyet göstermektedir.