QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
If you are an inspiring writer, a true storyteller at heart, can’t stop being creative, and if you are up for the challenge of your lifetime, we are looking for you. Come and join our dynamic People & Culture Team to create your own playground and take our employer branding to the next level.
- Manage all content marketing activities and marketing collateral for talent acquisition
- Design and run unique talent acquisition campaigns to attract A-players; create landing pages to support advertising strategies
- Run impactful social media campaigns to highlight great work of various teams and attract the right talent
- Write job posts in a creative way using storytelling techniques
- Identify appropriate advertising outlets and strategies for various markets and hiring initiatives
- Design and run promotional campaigns; manage talent ads using different ad channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Create blog articles by interviewing authors and ghost blog for them; write culture blogs to introduce Life at Insider
- Increase visits to our career page
- Monitor talent and culture awards; submit award applications
- Create short videos for social media (i.e. Introducing People of Insider)
- Work closely with the Talent team to prioritize employer branding activities based on changing business needs
- Source career fairs and events; organize attendance in liaison with our event organization team
- Organize talent acquisition meetups
- BSc degree in Marketing, Literature, Journalism or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Specialist (1 or 2 yrs)
- Experience in blogging and blog management is preferred
- Experience in social media management in agencies is preferred
- Strong conceptual thinking and ability to generate ideas
- Having a great passion for writing and exceptional writing skills
- Proven creative thinker that can generate and execute on innovative, game-changing marketing ideas
- Obsessed with details and has a strong eye for quality
- Proficiency in Google Drive Applications and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Super energetic positive attitude, strong sense of humor and a hearty appetite for growth
- A great team player
Did someone say perks? Yup.
- Plenty of opportunities to create your own playground and grow such as on-going educational sessions and training (including Sales University, Entrepreneurship School, School of Retention, School of Design, Digital Marketing, Google Analytics classes, culture presentations, coding classes, tech talks and much more)
- Free access to premium services like Udemy, Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify
- 4 Meals a day & snacks in between, you even get your 3 pm healthy snack delivered to your desk every day
- No-dress code
- Lots - and we mean lots - of coffee machines
- Yoga classes
- Great energy, caring team
- Most importantly, if you show exemplary performance and if you live by the Insider culture and core values, you will have the opportunity to be a Shareholder of Insider after working here for one year
Insider is a Sequoia backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 600 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Insider is a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Insider not just welcomes but also embraces diversity. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regards to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status. Lastly, Insider will provide all necessary arrangements for eligible individuals with disabilities.