QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
FINANCIAL CONTROL & REPORTING MANAGER
We are looking for a talented colleague for the ''Financial Control & Reporting Manager'' position.
About The Job
As the Financial Control & Reporting Manager, you will play an important role in driving the company to its goals through close business partnering and active collaboration with the sales, operations, finance and regional teams.
In the context of your job, you will report to the Chief Operating Officer and be directly responsible from the following:
· Lead the preparation of strategic plans, budgets and forecasts, monitor risks and opportunities for sales & operations.
· Support monthly & quatrerly financial closure and reporting processes, and contribute & push others to deliver commitments supported with detailed financial analysis
· Periodical analysis of variances versus budget and forecast, and supporting commercial teams with understanding of financial variances and management of the budget.
· Identify and drive cost improvement opportunities, to be an active contributor to productivity projects, validate, review and track proposed savings.
· Manage the relations with and requests from the vaious partner teams
· Ensure completeness, accuracy and timely delivery of business reporting
· Coordinating the implementation of improvements.
· Ensuring compliance with Accounting and Internal Control rules.
To be able to be successful in the role, you need to have
· University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related fields
· Min 5 years of experience in financial & business control, reporting, planning functions
· IFRS reporting experience & basic accounting knowledge is required
· Big 4 Accounting background is preferred / insurance experience is an asset
· Excellent command of written and spoken English
· MS Office (advanced excel) knowledge
· Excellent organization, planning and negotiations skills
· High leadership skills to manage the team , peers & subordinates effectively
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Manage complexity and contradictions with resilience and tenacity
· No military obligation for male candidates
This is a highly visible position within the company. You will need to manage cross functional alignments & you will have an end to end responsibility. This dynamic working environment offers you a global culture with a local execution strength.